The Filter are looking for a Data Scientist to join our dynamic and successful team who are responsible for the continuous development of our leading-edge recommendation platform and suite of advanced analytics products. Do you love TV and have a passion for data science – then this may be the role for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing new models and data science solutions that help drive value for our customers, including recommendation engines and churn reduction models.
- Working with our clients in order to develop their understanding of their customers and enhance the user experience.
- Continuously refining and optimising our existing solutions in order to increase engagement and lower customer churn.
- Working with a suite of different technologies including Python and AWS.
Who you are
- Someone who loves working with data, with a passion for data science.
- Skilled in programming and statistical techniques.
- Knowledgeable about Machine Learning algorithms.
- Positive, motivated and able to quickly learn new approaches and programming languages.
- An interest in TV and media, with a good understanding of the online video streaming market and its use of data science.
Who we are
Founded in 2004 and based in beautiful Bath, The Filter has pioneered many of the machine learning techniques now proving essential for OTT and on-demand businesses worldwide. The Filter not only offers on-screen data science-led personalisation, but also works with clients across many business needs including: personalised marketing; churn reduction intervention; and optimising how editorial teams can leverage the power of data science.
To apply, or receive more information about this role, please contact us