Are you a passionate data analyst looking to join a highly successful data science company in Bath to investigate and evaluate consumer behaviour on TV & VOD Platforms?
Being a Data Analyst for The Filter is an extraordinary position for an extraordinary individual. We’re always looking for someone to be at the heart of what we do, figuring out why consumers act the way they do, what makes people watch TV programmes, how promotional marketing is working and what viewers love to watch. With us you’ll learn to apply your data skills to support some of the world’s largest, most successful broadcasters and video on demand companies.
There are fantastic opportunities for talented graduates or someone in the early stages of their career. You’ll need to demonstrate interest and capability in data analytics and business intelligence. You’ll be working with a cross-functional, agile team, drawing on the best new and evolving technologies, working collaboratively with clients to devise solutions. Many of the team here started as graduates themselves and have remained at The Filter to continue building and applying their skills to address business challenges for prestigious global clients in an exciting industry.
- A data science and analytics company based in the centre of Bath, delivering services to some of the world’s largest TV and media companies like BT TV and UKTV
- A collaborative, dynamic, cross-functional team of brilliant thinkers and doers, who can move quickly from ideas to prototypes to solutions
- Innovative, curious, informal, fun, exciting, different.
- A degree in Data or Business Analytics, Data or Computer Science, Maths or another relevant subject
- Enjoy working with large datasets to find new business insights
- Programming experience in Python
- A natural curiosity in data manipulation and keen eye for analytical interpretation
You might have
- Experience in a data analytics role or environment
- Experience in the TV or media industries
Your typical day
- Working with a dynamic team of highly skilled data analysts and data scientists, proud of our culture of innovation, open discussion and speed from ideas to prototypes to solutions
- Developing analytics models that are effective, updatable and efficient, to build understanding of consumer journeys
- Working like a detective looking for insights which will drive our data scientists’ programme of experiments
- Work within an Agile development team, contributing to open discussion and diverse thinking, building our leading-edge ideas about new services in TV content discovery and personalisation.
- Sometimes working on-site with a leading TV or media company
- Working in a stable, proven and well-funded tech company with a start-up mentality
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training and development programme
- Flexible working hours, additional paid-holiday options, work-from-home allowance and a great working environment
Get in contact and have a chat to some of the team. Drop us an email with your CV email@example.com or talk to Anya on 01225 588001