A fantastic opportunity for a talented graduate with a proven interest and capability in AI, machine learning and programming.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented graduate with a proven interest and capability in AI, machine learning and programming to build a career with this successful and proven company. Based in Bath, The Filter works with TV and media companies supplying personalisation software and data science consultancy services. You’ll be working with a cross-functional, agile team, drawing on the best new and evolving technologies, collaborating with clients to devise solutions. Many of the team here started as graduates themselves and have remained at The Filter to continue building and applying their skills to address business challenges for prestigious global clients in an exciting industry.
- Propose and develop data science approaches to resolve business challenges for our clients
- Develop Machine Learning algorithms in Python and all elements of an effective cloud- based system
- Work within an Agile development team, participating in all aspects of a dynamic company
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or Maths or another relevant subject
- A keen, proven interest in software development
- Enjoy working with large datasets to find new business insights
- Programming experience in Python
Your typical day:
- Working with a dynamic team of highly-skilled people passionate about producing high- quality software, proud of our culture of innovation, open discussion and speed from ideas to prototypes to solutions
- Developing and evolving the algorithms that enable some of the world’s largest media companies to serve their customers
- Designing, writing and releasing code to cloud-based environments
- Working with the whole Filter team to devise our features roadmap, help build our client relationships and develop our SaaS services
- Contributing to open discussion and diverse thinking, building our leading-edge ideas about new services in TV content discovery and personalisation.
Get in contact to have a chat with some of the team. Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to Abi on 01225 588001