Experienced analytics professional to join highly successful software company in Bath to act as a consultant to leading TV broadcasters and OTTs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional with experience in the TV and media sector to develop a state-of-the-art analytics solution for broadcasters and OTTs. The Filter works with TV broadcasters supplying personalisation software and data science consultancy services. Working collaboratively with our clients relies upon:
- providing access to performance data
- precisely proving how personalisation supports delivery of quantitative KPIs
- providing real-time dashboards to optimise outcomes.
We’re looking for someone to lead this capability within The Filter. You’ll spend some of your time working on client sites, advising broadcasters on how to analyse the outcomes achieved by personalisation to engage and serve their viewers. And otherwise in our Bath office working with our cross-functional team, devising and designing appropriate analysis methods to assess our personalisation solutions for the TV industry.
- A software company working with some of the world’s largest TV broadcasters and media companies
A dynamic cross-functional team, proud of our culture of innovation, open discussion and focused outputs allowing us to quickly move from ideas to prototypes to solutions
A company that embraces Agile working, believes in open discussion and diverse thinking.
Based in the beautiful city of Bath, UK but with clients across the world
- An experienced analyst or consultant with a track record in the TV or media industries
- Keen to change the way broadcasters view, think about and act upon data
- Someone with the vision and creative thinking to support organisational change amongst major TV companies
- Wanting to work for a small, high-growth company that values great ideas and the capability to implement them.
You might have:
- Experience in measuring performance against a basket of KPIs for a relevant industry
- Expertise in business intelligence or online marketing effectiveness
- Experience working client-side with a major broadcaster or OTT
- Experience as a consultant or in marketing effectiveness strategy
Your typical day:
- Consulting on-site with a leading TV broadcaster to devise and implement analytics solutions that link product performance to the client’s business KPIs
- Devising A/B tests to develop a client’s keener understanding of how to optimise performance of personalisation
- Leading thinking with The Filter’s own team about clients’ data analytics
- Working with the Data Science team and Commercial Team to input into our features roadmap, help build our client relationships and develop our SaaS services
- Contribute to our leading-edge ideas about new services in TV content discovery and personalisation.
- Working in a stable, proven and well-funded tech company that still has a start-up mentality.
- Highly supportive and collaborative team combining commercial, data science and engineering staff.
- Working for great clients in an exciting sector
- Flexible working hours, additional paid-holiday options, work-from-home allowance and a great working environment in a tech hub in Central Bath
Get in contact to have a chat with some of the team. Drop us an email to email@example.com. Talk to Abi on 01225 588001